Friday, March 03, 2006

Test Taking

One thing I seem to notice this semester is my test taking habits. I'm a 95% lefty which means I'm right brained and seems to be connected to randomness. I start and work on question 1, glance at question 2, work on the last question, work backwards and fowards, up and down the test in nonsequential order. Even on scantron or SAT tests I work backwards. Neat huh. One best test strategy I discovered is to use ALL of the test time alloted. For the past 3 test, I was literally the last person finished or close to that. Sometimes overtime will be forced and I take full advantage of that. For Calc, I was the LAST person to turn in the test. My result: 99. In another class, 98. In another 89, but that was because I was taking 2 tests on the same day and I had to set my priorities.

On a totally unrelated note, I get less pencil mudges on my finger with a 0.5 mm mechanical pencil with the grippy thing and clicky thing on the side and the GOOD white eraser. Those bic 0.7 mm pencils gave me bad smudges on top of a crappy eraser.